Sunday, January 24, 2010

Vienna!!



Vienna is such a pretty city. In Vienna visited the Hapsburgs summer palace. It was incredible. Every room inside the palace was dripping in gold. It was unbelievably beautiful and HUGE. We took a tour of the palace and I could not believe how much gold was inside each room. Also the outside was very pretty too. I toured the garden area and thought about how pretty it must look in the spring time.

We also visited a building that was very unusual. The architect had very strange views, one being that nothing in nature was a straight line, therefore everything must be crocked. It was very interesting and pretty. We went into one of the buildings where there was a bar in the middle and many different shops around. It was my favorite place in Vienna.

Also in Vienna I had the privilege to attend an opera. I saw the nutcracker and it was truly an experience of a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment