Sunday, January 24, 2010

Reflection

I thought this trip was truly an experience of a lifetime. I loved every single thing about it. The countries, the cities, the architecture and the history, everything! I was fascinated by everything and everyone on the trip and wanted to take pictures of everything I could. One picture that I loved was a picture I took in Balvaria. I thought the scenery was incredible.

Another part of the trip I really liked was when we visited the concentration camp. That was probably one of the things I was most excited to see when I signed up for the trip. It was so moving and incredible to be there. It was on my birthday and everyone kinda laughed because I went to a concentration camp on my birthday but I was really looking forward to going and I am so happy that I had that experience.

I also enjoyed all the churches I saw. Before I went on the trip I was somewhat religious I was catholic because my parents were but never really thought about it. But after being in so many churches and being so moved by the architecture and seeing people so devoted to their faith I think it inspired me to become more interested in religion.

Overall I loved everything about this trip and I am thankful for the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment